HomeMy WebsiteAbout mePocket PatchworkFreebie Patterns

Friday, August 23, 2013

Nabby's Dowry Sew~Along Part Eight

We're on block seven already?  I sure hope you're enjoying the sew~along journey!  I'll bet you're thinking about how all of these blocks will look in the setting?  Soon...very soon....hang in there with me!  Here's block seven......

Arrange (16) HST as shown.....


Repeat after me...sew into rows....yada, yada, yada!  

Just keep sewing , just keep sewing, just keep sewing......

7 comments:

  1. Can't wait to get sewing...thanks Pam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or...just keep wishing you were sewing this, while you finish up other projects that have deadlines! : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can always catch up, do later, or finish what you're doing and cheer us on as you have been!! It's all good!!

      Delete
  3. Yes, I'm wondering, and so is my going to be 4 in December great granddaughter. I'm making one for me, and one for her and she's following along with interest. Her mom said that she's been looking at their quilts trying to see if she can pick out blocks. Hope she likes her doll quilt. Thanks for sharing the fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky little lady you have there, and you're starting her at just the right age to love the needle!! Hang in there...we're gonna take a turn from the usual soon!!

      Delete
  4. I've just blogged about my block.
    http://rainbowpincushion.blogspot.com/2013/08/weekly-update_30.html

    ReplyDelete