HomeMy WebsiteAbout mePocket PatchworkFreebie Patterns

Friday, September 10, 2010

A Heartfelt Thank You!

First, I want to thank all of you for taking the time to visit my blog!  I was overwhelmed at your response.  I also want to thank those of you who posted a comment of welcome, encouragement, and for your kind words...it means so much to me!

Secondly...I am posting early this morning as I will be on the road, headed to what I loving call the "holy-land of quilting" (a tongue-in-cheek reference, of course!).  Four outstanding quilt shops make up the holy land, in my opinion.  Which shops are they?  Stay tuned.  I won't be able to visit them all this trip, but all will be revealed in my next post.

In a few hours, I will be accompanied by two girlfriends as we travel to the Madison, Wisconsin area to attend the Madison Quilt Expo on Saturday.  Girlfriend trips are wonderful, aren't they?!  I am blessed to have the best girlfriends, and spending time with them helps to rejuvenate my spirit and soul. 

So, check in soon, and I will have photos and details of the goodies I find at the Expo, and at my favorite shops.  Who knows, perhaps I will find a treasure you'll have to have as well!  Hmmmm....is that a good thing, or a bad thing? 

Enjoy your day!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging. Hope you have fun and make lots of new friends.
    Have fun shopping.
    Shortbread cookies are one of my favorites.
    ps I am here via Squash House Quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pam,
    Enjoy your roadttrip & the expo and look forward to seeing alll the goodies :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time. Quilting road trips with girlfriends are just the best!! Can't wait to hear all about it.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete