HomeMy WebsiteAbout mePocket PatchworkFreebie Patterns

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Another peek ~ Olde Settler's Way




Here's the next peek at another PWSC Journey 2 quilt. 
I love simple patchwork.  Nine patches, four patches, checker boards...there's just something great about it.  This quilt is done in blacks and browns with a few "make-do" blues in there for good measure.  It won't be long now, that the full collection will be revealed.  The quilts have all been professionally photographed and the cover artwork is being created as we speak.  I'm anxious to show the whole kit and kaboodle!

At long last the folks working on the house said their last good-bye on Tuesday.  They were all wonderful people who did a great job, but I don't think they'd mind me saying I'm glad they've moved on to their next client. Oh, for a normal, boring day at home!

Now, we'll be doing a final clean-up and giving our full attention to Christmas!  One of my favorite times of year is coming!  More about that next time. 
Stay cozy......Pam

2 comments:

  1. Oh Pam, I can't wait for this one. I love it!!! Have a Merry Christmas and I will see you soon. Karen Schultz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Another wonderful PWSC quilt!! It's been so much fun watching for your 'peeks' of your new Journey 2 patterns. :-) Can't wait for the whole "kit & caboodle"!!

    Congrats on reaching the finish line of your remodeling. Looking forward to you sharing more pics of your new digs. Glad it's done in time for you to truly enjoy Christmas. A very merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours! Hugs, Karla

    ReplyDelete