HomeMy WebsiteAbout mePocket PatchworkFreebie Patterns

Monday, April 9, 2012

New Book! Civil War Legacies by Carol Hopkins


My friend, Carol Hopkins, has a new book just out called...

Civil War Legacies

I've been anxiously awating its arrival!  If you love traditional blocks and quilt designs using
Civil War Reproduction fabrics, then no doubt you've been a big fan of Carol's work
for many years.  Her new book features lovely quilts with loads of glorious up-close
photos of the quilts, and the yummy quilt fabrics.


This is one on my short list of to-do's!  It's called, Tomorrow, Scarlett, and oh how I love it!
Great fabrics and a fun, traditional block.....and my favorite color....RED!!
L O V E!!


And....oh yes...gotta make this one, too, called Hooker's Hat Patch
I have lots of that red setting fabric...hhhmmm...now where did I put it??   

As you can see, Carol's book has lots of color graphics, and great instructions to guide you
thru the fun of piecing her quilts. She's also included stories of how she
came to name the quilts in the book.  Love reading that, too!

Look for Civil War Legacies at your local quilt shop, or on Carol's website

This book is full of wonderful reproduction quilt patterns I know you'll enjoy.
It's a must have for your collection!

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment