HomeMy WebsiteAbout mePocket PatchworkFreebie Patterns

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Prairie Stitches Fabric Collection In Stores Now!

My newest fabric collection for Marcus Fabrics, Prairie Stitches, is arriving in your local quilt shop this week!

My new pattern, Ada's Prairie Stitches, uses all of the fabrics in the Prairie Stitches collection. 


The reds, blues, browns, and golds in the collection blend beautifully with the creamy lights creating a cuddly quilt sure to keep you toasty!!  Be sure to look for Prairie Stitches at your local quilt shop!

The Market Day Sew~Along fabric kits are almost done and I'm getting ready to ship them.  If you ordered a kit, you'll receive an email from me notifying you that it's on its way.  I'll be announcing the start date of the sew~along in my next blog post, so stay tuned.

Remember to invite your quilting friends to sew~along with us.....it's gonna be the best one yet!  




Please join Lynne Hagmeier of Kansas Troubles Quilters and me in Mackinaw City, MI this September 8-12, 2014.  We're hosting another Great Girlfriend Get-Away Retreat.  Click here for all the retreat info and to see the FOUR projects you'd be making.  Good times, great memories!!


4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on another lovely fabric line, Pam :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be "patiently" waiting for this gorgeous new line to arrive at my local quilt shop. All the beautiful colors I LoVe to sew with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another stunning range! have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a great website.. The Design looks very good.. Keep working like that!.
    Robinets de Baignoire

    ReplyDelete