HomeMy WebsiteAbout mePocket PatchworkFreebie Patterns

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Settler's Puzzle Pattern & Kits!!

After a wonderful trip out West with a stop in Houston, TX for Quilt Market, I'm finally back home!!  Feeling a little disconnected and out of sorts, I'm beginning to settle back in.  Loads of mail, email and laundry (yuck!) to attend to, and then onto new and exciting things.  My first order of business has to be releasing my Settler's Puzzle pattern!!  I know many of you have been waiting for this to happen....so without any further a'do...
Settler's Puzzle Quilt Pattern by Pam Buda of Heartspun Quilts
My Settler's Puzzle pattern is now on my website and ready to ship!  

I also have SIX different fabric kits available as well!!  All are kitted with fabrics from several of my Marcus Fabrics collections.  There are two different kits with black and cream fabrics, two different kits with blue and cream fabrics, and two with red and cream fabrics.  

Click here to see them all!!

Once I unpack my camera and notes from Quilt Market, I'll share the photos I took while visiting friends and their booths.  Lots of lovely things to keep our needles busy.  

Thanks for visiting my blog, and hope you all have a blessed day.  



2 comments:

  1. I've just been playing with my Settler's Puzzle from Winter Retreat. I only work on it when I take my featherweight and sew at my Mom's once a month. But things have been hectic and we have had to cancel about half of our sew days this year, so I am only ALMOST half done with the blocks. I have been toying with the idea of doing it in miniature. Big surprise, right?
    Can't wait to see your photos from Market! : )

    ReplyDelete