HomeMy WebsiteAbout mePocket PatchworkFreebie Patterns

Monday, June 1, 2015

Down The Aisle At Spring Market

As promised, let's take a little walk away from my booth, down the aisle at market.  Paula Barnes took this photo of our neighboring booths with her smart phone.  Took a great photo, and the camera 'bent' the floor so it looks like we're on a corner, but that's an illusion.  Kinda cool, huh?!!


First stop is, of course, to Red Crinoline Quilts and Paula Barnes' booth.  The purple quilt hanging on the wall is called Davenport made from her new collection, Davenport Gardens.  On the drying rack is one of my favs, Bonnie Blue.  
I'm madly in love with the quilt on the wall called Blue & Gray.  It is just stunning, and I love the stripe border.  I pined for this quilt the entire weekend.  
This adorable little quilt is called Union Tents and is made from one 10" precut pack of Paula's Historic Stripes collection.  So sweet and simple.  Don't ya love the vintage photo she had with it?!!
This is a new version of their pattern, Sherman's March.
And a new version of their pattern Old Abe.  Click here to shop at Red Crinoline Quilts website.


Next stop is to fellow Marcus Fabrics designer, Nancy Rink.  This beauty is Country Crossroads Block of the Month.
As you can see, Nancy designs gorgeous fabric and quilts...total
eye candy.  These are the quilts from her Amish With A Twist BOM series, with her third in the series coming soon!!  Click here to see all of Nancy's quilts.
Doesn't this display just take you Farmhouse living?  All of the projects in this lovely display are from a new Marcus fabric line, Farmhouse Blooms, by my friends Gloria Parsons, & Vicky Iannucci of Olde Green Cupboard.  They grew up with this now vintage look, and do it so very well, don't ya think??


All of the new introduction items in the remaining photos above are coming soon from all of the talented people at Marcus Fabrics.  Click here to browse to your hearts content!

At the end of my aisle, my pal Stacy West of Buttermilk Basin had a jaw dropping display of new work.  So much to see, my eyes wouldn't stop darting from place to place!!  I adore red pick-up trucks at Christmastime, and had to have the little tree and truck quilt on the wall called Vintage Tree Farm.  Don't you want it all?!!


I'll just let you eyes peruse all the goodness.  


Stacy's new monthly wool projects, called Simply Words, was another favorite I just had to have.  So sweet, so simple, and do-able.  I think I might be able to fit one in now and then, for my 'work with wool' fix!  Click here to shop at Buttermilk Basin's website.

That was a far as I was able to go with my camera.  I was able to see more things here and there by going to the convention hall early in the morning, but if the designer was not in her booth, I was unable to ask permission to take photos.  Trust me, there's a whole lot of wonderful coming to your local quilt shop!

So, clean and oil your machine, by a new package of sewing needles, and get ready to sew.  It's gonna be a fun summer!!


10 comments:

  1. SEW much eye candy. I will be reviewing this post for days. Thanks for the info and the links.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have been happy in your little corner with the booths you shared. So much to love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam thank you so much for bringing us these photos of beautiful quilts. Love the little staged vignettes
    showing these quilts at their best. Thank you again !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful photos! I couldn't help but notice that Stacy's little red pickup truck was very much like your wool pinkeep Tree Farm pattern from last Christmas' blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally awesome Pam..... it looks like you were in the right aisle with such good company!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! What fabulous surroundings, the displays are so inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an awesome show! I am drooling over everything! Your booth is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, there are awesome quilts and hard to choose only one best favorite.Thanks for the great pics!

    ReplyDelete