HomeMy WebsiteAbout mePocket PatchworkFreebie Patterns

Friday, December 2, 2016

In For More Body Work!

Dear Friends, 

Once again I'll be away from my sewing machine, desk and computer for a couple of weeks.  I'm going in for another tune-up for my second hip replacement.  That means I'll be recovering awhile at home.  (Yes....apparently I'm working on becoming bionic as this is my third joint replacement.  If only - hahahahaha)

My co-worker Deb will keep orders going while I'm on R&R, and my wonderful family will take good care of me.  I expect to bounce back with this one as quickly as I did with the other one just 7 weeks ago.  I'd better because I have lots of good stuff in the works and want to get started!  

I'm looking forward to some hand stitching time and lots of Christmas movies.  Oh, and I think I have a great excuse to get out of having to do all that Christmas wrapping.  

Be back soon......Pam

23 comments:

  1. Best of luck! And, have fun recovering and enjoying your "down time". Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for a speedy recovery for you Pam. Enjoy your leisure time. (Hopefully there will be no cooking involved either. LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best wishes for a complete recovery. Enjoy your quiet time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you a speedy recovery and a successful "tune-up".

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, it will be good that you have the holidays at home. : ) That is one way of looking at it.
    I will keep you in my prayers, my dear!~

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you have a speedy recovery--take care!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers for a complete recovery. Enjoy your hand stitching time.

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  8. Best wishes for an easy and quick recovery. Enjoy that hand stitching! (I think I read that chocolate speeds recovery, so keep that in mind). 😊

    ReplyDelete
  9. Get well soon I am headed for back surgery. Number 5. So cudo's to you and family for going through the pain and gain game.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck; I know you'll do great! I'm a bionic woman as I had both hips done when I was 53 and 54. Completely changed my life! Have fun with all that handwork, and your physical therapy--it's key, as you know! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bon courage et bon rétablissement.
    Bises de France

    ReplyDelete
  12. Best wishes, I will be thinking of you and watching for you posts!

    ReplyDelete
  13. wishing you good luck and a speedy recovery take care

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are going to love your new hips! I had both of mine done 10 years ago. Wishing you a speedy recovery, freak out the physical therapists like I did and add one extra repeat to those accursed exercises while at therapy! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wishing you a speedy recovery and a very Merry Christmas with your family,

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wishing you a speedy recovery Pam! You'll be all set for the New Year!
    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hope and pray that all goes well. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hope everything goes well & that you recover quickly. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Good luck on your next surgery! Two hip replacements two months apart-might just be a record! take your vitamins and get lots of rest!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I hope this finds you and yours doing well. May we display your header on our new site directory? As it is now, the site title (linked back to its home page) is listed, and we think displaying the header will attract more attention. In any event, we hope you will come by and see what is going on at SiteHoundSniffs.com.

    ReplyDelete