HomeMy WebsiteAbout mePocket PatchworkFreebie Patterns

Thursday, June 29, 2017

Pattern Sale!

I have a bunch of new patterns in production and need to make space for them.  Out with the old and in with the new!  So......I'm having a 

Pattern Sale!
A group of select patterns are on sale for just $4!  
Something for everyone....quilts large and small.  A little applique.....
All piecing....
Or make something new that looks old.
There are nine patterns in all.  Click here to browse the sale patterns.  

I'm working on changes to my website with an exciting addition coming soon.  Gotta give it a fresh look.  

As of today, one of the changes I'm most jazzed about is.....if you live in the United States, no matter how much you order, you won't pay any more than $8.95 for shipping!  Yay!!  More dollars to spend on fun quilting goodies.

It's because of your orders and continued support that I am able to do this, and very happy and grateful to do so.  

Be well...spend some time with your favorite needle today!

1 comment:

  1. You have such great patterns, Pam. I would take you up on this deal, except I have a drawer full of your patterns (literally) and have only scratched the surface. And I just keep buying them. : )

    ReplyDelete