HomeMy WebsiteAbout mePocket PatchworkFreebie Patterns

Wednesday, March 21, 2018

I can finally share the first quilt in my new Tokens of the Past: Yuletide Greetings pattern called Deck The Halls.

This was great fun to design as I played with the different colors and shades of each fabric.  I added a twist throwing in the black triangles and set the quilt center on point.  Love, love how it turned out!!  

And now...the quilt top is off to my quilter, Ronda.  This is quilt two of three included in the Yuletide Greetings pattern, and hopefully, when I return from my trip to Massachusetts,  the third one will be complete as well.  

The quilts feature my Pieceful Pines fabric collection and are made using one 10" x 10" precut plus additional yardage for blocks, borders, and other fun stuff.  The pattern and precuts will be available in May....I think.  It won't be too much longer!
My Primitive Threads sample yardage arrived on Monday and I've begun starching the yardage in preparation of making the quilt.  I won't be able to begin piecing the quilt until I return from MA which is kinda killing me!  I am so looking forward to the trip...but...I have brand new fabric and want to play with it!  Sigh.....too many good things all happening at once....champagne problems, Pam!

Look for special offerings for Primitive Threads in my next post!!  

Until then....don't worry...stitch yourself happy!




3 comments:

  1. I really like it, Pam! The black is a nice accent.
    Is this the largest quilt of the collection?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stitch yourself Happy! I love that Pam ~ That is exactly what stitching with all your beautiful fabrics and patterns does, makes me very happy! Hope you have safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kinda looks like a trip around the world set on point.

    ReplyDelete