HomeMy WebsiteAbout mePocket PatchworkFreebie Patterns

Friday, June 15, 2018

Stitching With The Stars

I invite you to join me for a very fun event!  Stitching With The Stars is a brand new venue by Quilter's Station Quilt Shop in Lee's Summit, MO.  

For the last ten years, Quilter's Station shop owner, Rita Briner hosted Primitives of the Midwest and 2017 was the last year for Primitives.  

The event is held in an awesome hotel right where the classes are each day.  And....Quilter's Station is just minutes away....and is one of my favorite quilt shops in the U.S.  There are tons and tons of great places to eat nearby, what more could a quilter want??

Good times and fun projects await you.  I have two workshops planned and can't wait to see what the other teachers will be doing.  

So...join the fun and come Stitching With The Stars!  

I'm headed to the Gulf Shores of Alabama, which will cross another state off my bucket list.  (I will then have 3 more to go to have visited all 50 states + DC!!)  Tuesday, I'll be traveling to Carterville, GA to be with the Etowah Valley Quilt Guild.   So looking forward to it!   Hope to see some of you there!  Click here for the details.  

Be well.....

1 comment:

  1. Pam, there is going to be a great group of stars at this event. Sure wish I could attend. Wishing fun for all who can. I hope you share some photos of all the fun things that went on.

    ReplyDelete