HomeMy WebsiteAbout mePocket PatchworkFreebie Patterns

Monday, March 18, 2019

Circa 1880 Nine Patch Blocks

As you continue making your blocks, I invite you to sign up for my newsletter where you'll find out about anything new coming from my Heartspun Quilts studio!  It's easy!  Just visit my website and on the home page, scroll down to find the "Newsletter Sign Up envelope".  Enter your email address and that's it!  

All the folks that are signed up for my newsletter heard about The Circa 1880 Club before anyone else!!  You can sign up to receive my blog posts via email, too!  Scroll down and look for "Follow By Email" on the right hand side bar.  That's it!!  

I also invite you to follow me on Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest, too!  

Hope this week's blocks help inspire you!  

2 comments:

  1. I love the purple in the center of the upper right hand block--just bought some online because I was afraid I might run out of it.
    Starting row number 13 today of my Circa 1880 quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. where do you get the instructions to make the blocks for the Circa 1880 quilt?

    ReplyDelete