HomeMy WebsiteAbout mePocket PatchworkFreebie Patterns

Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Kansas City Market Review

I think I've finally adjusted to a normal schedule after the whirlwind that is quilt market.  Early rising and going to bed late is all part of the experience.  Going to bed late is not my norm, but who's gonna miss out when there's fun to be had?!
Tokens of the Past: Gathering In Blue   Designed by Pam Buda of Heartspun Quilts
I'm so, so jazzed that Tokens of the Past: Gathering in Blue was a success.  Everyone loved them!  I will have them on the website very soon along with the option of a kit with all the exact fabrics I used in mine.  Just waiting for the precuts to be delivered.  
Tokens of the Past: Two Color Classics    Designed by Pam Buda for Heartspun Quilts
I brought my Tokens: Two Color Classics quilts as they had not been seen other than at Houston market.  Click here to see the kits for all three of these quilts!

Same goes for Plantation Stars.  Took a lot of orders on both of them.  

Did you know kits are available for Plantation Stars?  I used many of the blues from Mrs. Miller's Apprentice!  You can find the kits here.

Stars Over Union Hill   Designed by Pam Buda of Heartspun Quilts
 Stars Over Union Hill did catch a lot of attention with it's unique wool star blocks.  Many shop owners took the patterns back to the shop with them.  You can also order the pattern here.
Scrappy Letters From Grace  Designed by Pam Buda of Heartspun Quilts
Lastly, Scrappy Letters From Grace made its debut to an interested audience.  Market attendance was pretty good so a lot of shop owners stopped in.  Friday and Saturday were quite busy.  I always love meeting everyone and putting faces to names I only hear on the phone.  

As you visit your local quilt shops, please ask for these items there.  It is always very important to support your local shops!  Without you, they won't continue to exist!!  So important!!  

And now, for the winning comments from last week's blog.  Here are two comments for two winners.  Each win a copy of both Stars Over Union Hill and Scrappy Letters From Grace.  

ThreadCatcher commented.......

I like the scrappy re-make of your pattern. Scrappy quilts are the best! Thanks for the chance at your giveaway

 Sewing Rose commented....


Scrappy Letters from Grace is a Super Dazzle on point! I will make it! Hope I have enough of the correct size 4 patch already done! And if not I'll make more....

Please email your name and mailing address to Pam@HeartspunQuilts.com so I can get those patterns right out to you!  

Thanks for all the comments.  They all mean a lot to me!

Hope you can find some time to stitch today and do your heart and soul some good!  

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to your winners Pam. Such fun prizes!! I'm so happy that market went so well for you. It's not a surprise to me that all your new patterns weren't a big hit. I love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad quilt market went well for you. I'm excited for all your new patterns and your beautiful fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing your booth.
    I just bought the Two Color Classics pattern at Circa 1880 club yesterday. Love those tiny stars!!

    ReplyDelete