HomeMy WebsiteAbout mePocket PatchworkFreebie Patterns

Friday, October 11, 2019

My new collection, Cheddar & Chocolate will be coming soon!

Soft neutrals, sharp cheddars and yummy chocolate browns all play well together in a scrumptious collection for your piecing pleasure.
I designed two new quilts using Cheddar & Chocolate.  Can't wait to get my sample yardage and start working on them.  I'll post sneak peeks and progress photos on Instagram and Facebook, so be sure to check there often.  

Cheddar & Chocolate will arrive at your local quilt shop in January.    In the meantime, click here to see the whole collection and one of the new quilt designs.  All coming to you from Marcus Fabrics!  

14 comments:

  1. Pam, I love your Cheddar and Brown collection! So warm and comfortable looking. Can hardly wait for the release in January!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy indeed! Love the Cobbler's Crossing pattern too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this new line of fabric, Pam! The colors are so warm and cozy! The prints are sew cute! Looking forward to this line coming out in January!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness... totally deliciousness! I can hardly wait until next year!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, what is not to love here? Warm and homey--I want them all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful collection! You had me at "cheddar". I'll start saving my pennies now! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous. I have THE hardest time finding cheddar in my local quilt shops. Living in the boonies has many advantages, but also disadvantages as well. Thank goodness for online shopping. I hope to find these come January!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That quilt looks like a box of chocolates with caramel!!! Love all those warm colors Pam, and the cheddar's are scrumptious!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love your new fabric line coming out. I will be buying a bundle of all the fabrics for sure. They are all beautiful! Have a wonderful day Pam!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks like a yummy collection!

    ReplyDelete