HomeMy WebsiteAbout mePocket PatchworkFreebie Patterns

Monday, October 21, 2019

Pre-Order A Village Square Quilt Kit and SAVE!!!

Village Square Quilt designed by Pam Buda 
My New Circa Essential prints and the New Circa Shirting prints will be arriving soon!  We just finished piecing the quilt, and in a big hurry, sent it off to be quilted.  It has to be on its way to fall market in Houston this week!  AAhhhhh!!!!!  I'm loving how it turned out, but I don't have any photos of the finished top just yet.  I hope to shoot a few before I box it up and send it to Houston.

I did manage to snap a few photos of the blocks just before we put the quilt together.
I think it helps to see fabrics in pieced blocks...
Then, you can see what they really look like pieced as they will be in the quilt.
Here are the fabrics for the borders and the quilt center setting.  I love them all....especially the red border print!  

I have ordered fabric to make kits, but I don't know how many I should make?  So...I thought of something new to offer you! 

Pre-order your Village Square quilt kit with a $20 deposit and you will receive the Village Square pattern FREE, as well as FREE shipping (within the US only)!!! 

I expect the fabric to arrive the first part of November.  Your pre-order assures you will have a quilt kit without having to pay for the entire kit upfront.  As soon as your kit is ready to ship (mid to late November), I will send you a PayPal invoice for the balance of the kit.  Pattern and shipping are free until November 11th.

Click here to read all the details about my Village Square quilt kit offer.

Thanks for supporting my little business which allows me to keep creating fun things for us to enjoy!  

Wishing you many happy stitches....




3 comments:

  1. Cute little blocks and beautiful fabrics. Great job Pam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an incredibly beautiful quilt Pam. I'm definitively going to make it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those adorable prints and colors!

    ReplyDelete