HomeMy WebsiteAbout mePocket PatchworkFreebie Patterns

Friday, January 10, 2020

I'm Still Here!

Hi and Happy New Year.....10 days ago.  Geesh...I didn't realize it had been that long since I've posted.  The day after Christmas I began sewing a new secret project that has a deadline for this coming Sunday.  Balance that with the New Year, trying to pack up the Christmas decorations, and sewing and sewing....well....the time just slipped by.

I have to get back to the sewing machine but...wanted to tell you that.....

Cheddar & Chocolate are in the house!!

Next week, we will begin cutting fat quarters, and the kits for the two new quilts I designed using this cozy collection.  I'm so jazzed!  

You know I want you to ask for all of these things at your Local Quilt Shop before buying them from me.  It is so very important to patronize your quilt shop to keep them in business so we can all enjoy them.  But...IF you can't find Cheddar & Chocolate anywhere near you, I have it.

Enjoy the weekend.  We're in for some nasty weather...a perfect weekend to stay in and sew.  

Be well.....more goodies to announce very soon!

1 comment:

  1. SO excited about this new collection, Pam--and your designs for it!

    ReplyDelete