HomeMy WebsiteAbout mePocket PatchworkFreebie Patterns

Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Introducing ~ Vintage Treasures!!!

I'm thrilled to finally be able to show you my second book with Martingale Publishing.  

Vintage Treasures
Olde Postage ~ Vintage Treasures ~ Martingale Publishing
The book has twelve wonderful small quilts I sincerely hope will inspire you to pick up a needle (so to speak!) and make.
Conestoga Stitches ~ Vintage Treasures ~ Martingale Publishing
Some are super easy, and others will challenge your skills a little bit.  
Seneca Falls ~ Vintage Treasures ~ Martingale Publishing

There's a wide variety of techniques, blocks, settings and fabrics to pique your interest...
Hallow's Eve ~ Vintage Treasures ~ Martingale Publishing
And....some to make for a holiday!  I'll be showcasing the quilts and telling you a bit about each one in upcoming posts.

I invite you to PRE-ORDER a copy of my book, which will be personally autographed to you!
Little Treasure ~ FREE Bonus Quilt by Pam Buda HeartspunQuilts.com
And....if you order directly from me, you'll receive the pattern for this cutie pie little quilt I designed as a bonus for you....called Little Treasure.....absolutely FREE.  
Click here to PRE-ORDER your copy of Vintage Treasures and get the pattern for Little Treasure free.  

(If you want to order more items, I recommend placing a separate order for them, otherwise they will all be held until the book ships.)

You can see all of the Vintage Treasures book projects on my website here.  

Vintage Treasures will be released in April, so your book will ship to you in April the moment I receive delivery.

Thank you for your emails, blog comments and orders.  It allows me to keep doing all the things we love and I am truly grateful!!  

Be well and wishing you happy stitches!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a wonderful collection of little quilts, Pam! I'm getting my order in now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam ~ So excited that your second book is finally available!! Well soon at least. All the quilts look like they will be so much fun to make. All the photo's of your quilts are wonderful!! And that little freebie is adorable!! Congratulations on your book!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have your new book on order and are so excited for the release. Your "minis" are stunning! Great job Pam.

    ReplyDelete