HomeMy WebsiteAbout mePocket PatchworkFreebie Patterns

Monday, September 21, 2020

Monday's With Marcus BIG REVEAL!!!

 

Today is our Monday's With Marcus BIG REVEAL day!!  We're all so excited to offer you twelve new, small projects for your stitching pleasure.  Watch our slide show (above) to see all of the designers' projects.  Many of us are offering kits!!  

Star Maker Mini Runner ~ Version One by Pam Buda

This is my sweet little mini runner, called Star Maker.  It measures 5 1/2" x 17" and is easy, peasy to piece.  
I had so much fun making the first one, I made a second one in another colorway.  It's very versatile!  

If you're a regular reader of this blog, you know I love mini runners because you can do so much with them.  You can see earlier posts about mini runners here.  So, I decided to design another mini runner, because quite frankly, they're doable and affordable.

I have a limited amount of kits for both versions of my Star Maker Mini Runners.  You can order your kit here.  They will ship to you right away.

The beauty of this is that by having the kit ahead of time, you can sew along with me on my spotlight day, October 19thThat day, you will also be able to download the pattern for free!!

The same idea applies to all of my Marcus Fabrics sister designers!  So, as you watch the slide show above, if you love other projects, visit their website, and buy the kit(s) while supplies last!  
Then, be sure to visit them on their spotlight day for video tutorials, and their free patterns. 

Now...what is not to love about Monday's With Marcus?!!!  We're making Mondays a good day!

Here is the link to our Monday's With Marcus home page so you can always find all of the designers and know exactly where to go.  

Oh....and one more fun thing....visit Monday's With Marcus' Facebook page.  Be sure to Like/Follow/Share each week to win fabric prizes and much more!!!!!  

Buy your Star Maker Mini Runner before they're all gone!  


1 comment:

  1. Pam ~ I watched the video and I have to say yours is my favorite!! I love it! It's the perfect size. And as always I love your settings.

    ReplyDelete