HomeMy WebsiteAbout mePocket PatchworkFreebie Patterns

Monday, June 21, 2021

Hands To Work Comes Home

 

Hands To Work Quilt by Pam Buda ~ Heartspun Quilts
I'm so very happy that my Hands To Work quilt is back home from being quilted.  My quilter and friend, Ronda, always does a superb job, and I am thrilled with how the quilt looks with its Baptist Fan quilting.  The perfect traditional quilt pattern for this quilt, and the one used on the antique, too!

This is a photo of the antique quilt that was my inspiration.  


I had such fun playing with fabric combinations for each block....

....there are so many different ways you can make the block.


Not a bad one in the bunch!

No matter what fabrics I put together, they all played well with each other.

Pre-orders for Hands To Work quilt kit ended yesterday.  If you're wishing you had ordered a kit for yourself, you can email me Pam@HeartspunQuilts.com to be added to a wait list.  I can't guarantee a kit, but will try to make one for you if possible.  For those of you who pre-ordered, rest assured you're all set.  

The Hands To Work pattern will be available soon.  A bit of a delay here in getting my graphics done....life does sometimes get in the way, but I'm hoping in 2 weeks they will be ready. 

Fat Quarter bundles of the complete Farmer's Daughter fabric collection are ready to ship right now!  

There's an assortment of Bubble Gum pinks and blues.....

....reds and light prints.....


....soft gray prints and an assortment of blacks.  


And, of course, the pretty Mourning print.

Please look for, and ask for Farmer's Daughter at your favorite quilt shop.  I always want you to buy from your LQS first.  If your shop doesn't carry my fabric, then buy from me....but we must support our quilt shops!!  They are very special places and we want them to be around a long, long time.

Click here for Farmer's Daughter Fat Quarter bundles.

Keep your needle busy and your heart content....Be well my friends.












1 comment:

  1. You did a great job of representing the original. The quilting gives it lovely texture.
    Another lovely fabric line, Pam--I can see many "have to haves" in the bundles. Looking forward to finding it at VDG!

    ReplyDelete