HomeMy WebsiteAbout mePocket PatchworkFreebie Patterns

Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Teeny Tiny Quilt Club ~ New Quilt Coming Soon!

 
The next quilt in my Teeny Tiny Quilt Club will be revealed Friday, April 15th!!  While it is my intention that all of the quilts for this club would be tiny,  the next quilt isn't quite as tiny as the last one.  It be small, but in the design process, the quilt took me another way, and grew a little larger.  Still....it's pretty small and I sincerely hope you love it as much as I do!

Friday, I will reveal the quilt, along with the link to purchase the pattern.  You can choose your fabrics, and get them all cut ahead of the beginning of our sew-along date.  I'm sorry, but I won't have kits for the quilts in this club as they would be very labor intensive to cut, and would really raise the price of the kit.  I know you have loads of fabrics in your stash and scrap box....so use them up!  We will all be making room for more new fabrics!!  Teehee.

Mark your calendar and let's meet right back here on Friday.  I can hardly wait to share this wonderful quilt with all of you!!!  

Keep your needle busy and your heart content.....Be well....

No comments:

Post a Comment