HomeMy WebsiteAbout mePocket PatchworkFreebie Patterns

Friday, February 3, 2023

Pre-Order Lily's Locket Quilt Kit and Bundles!

 

My new collection, called Lily's Locket, will be arriving in March.  I'm so excited!  

Sweet Pea quilt, by Pam Buda
Sweet Pea is the quilt I've designed using all of the fabrics in Lily's Locket.

This is the beautiful floral print featured in Lily's Locket.  I must admit....I'm not usually drawn to this type of floral, but I am in LOVE with this print!  I had to design a collection around it, and Lily's Locket is it.  

As you can see in the quilt image above, this gorgeous floral is the focus of the quilt.  I chose a block that would use the coordinate prints and still show the floral beautifully.  I sized the block to be large for the same reason.  

There are four assorted blue prints.....

Four assorted red prints.....


Four assorted green prints.....

Three assorted pink prints....


....and four assorted brown prints.









These are just some of the blocks for the Sweet Pea quilt.  I thought you'd like to see how the fabrics look when they're pieced together.  I can't wait to see it all done!

The quilt measures 88 x 99.  It also features a pieced border of quarter square triangles to bring all of the coordinate prints and colors to the outside of the quilt.  

Lily's Locket will arrive in March, so please ask for it at your local quilt shop.  I always encourage you to shop at your LQS before shopping with me.  It's imperative that we patronize our quilt shops and keep those treasured businesses going!

If your LQS doesn't carry my patterns and fabrics, then you have the opportunity to pre-order my Sweet Pea quilt, and Fat Quarter or Half-Yard bundles as I have to get my fabric order in very soon.  

I am taking pre-orders now for my Sweet Pea quilt.  Click here to pre-order the quilt.

You can also pre-order a Lily's Locket Fat Quarter bundle or Half-Yard bundle.  Click here for bundles.

Place your pre-order no later than Monday, February 13th.  Your order will ship mid to late March, 2023.

Thank you, thank you so very much for your continued support of my little business.  I wouldn't be here without you!!  

Keep your needle busy and your heart content.  Be well, stay warm!


No comments:

Post a Comment