HomeMy WebsiteAbout mePocket PatchworkFreebie Patterns

Monday, April 17, 2023

Creamy, Dreamy Lemon Cake

 

Cheddar & Coal 2 is arriving at your favorite quilt shop!  I'm so excited it's finally here!  I'm in the process of mailing pre-ordered kits and bundles....but still waiting on the arrival of the 10 x 10 precuts to ship the Haunted Halloween kits.  

In the meantime, I want to share a delicious cake recipe with all of you.  Creamy, Dreamy Lemon Cake!

This cake is a family favorite for decades.  It originally came to me from my neighbor, Janet, who is an amazing cook and baker.  She shared the recipe with me, and I make it to take to potlucks and BBQ's where it's always a big hit.

I make it every Easter.  It's light, lemony, cool and creamy.  Oh, so yummy....and best of all....super easy to make.  It's made with a lemon box cake mix, and Cool Whip for the frosting.  The lemon curd is made from scratch and easy to do.  Click here for the recipe.

I hope it becomes a favorite of your family!

Here's a sneak peek at the my next fabric collection, coming in the Summer.  Sturbridge Floral Petites!  A collection of six oh-so-pretty florals and coordinates I fell in love with.

In the studio...I've been working on future fabric collections and a new block of the month.  Lots of ideas and inspirations!  

As always...keep your needle busy and your heart content.  Be well, my friends.

Make a cake!



No comments:

Post a Comment