HomeMy WebsiteAbout mePocket PatchworkFreebie Patterns

Sunday, August 13, 2023

Last Call - Sturbridge Floral Petites PRE-ORDERS!

 

Just a reminder that tomorrow, Monday, is your last chance to place a Pre-Order for this lovely floral collection.

Flower Market quilt by Pam Buda
You can Pre-Order my Flower Market quilt, Half-Yd or Fat Quarter bundles for shipment as soon as the fabric arrives.  

The quilt is at the quilter getting its beauty stitches.

It's not often that a collection with six pretty petite florals comes along, so be sure to stock up!  

Please ask for Sturbridge Floral Petites at your LQS.  They don't know you're interested unless you tell them, and we want to and MUST support our quilt shops!

If your LQS doesn't carry Sturbridge Floral Petites, you can get them from my website.  

Click here to read all details and place your Pre-Order.

COMING SOON......


The word is out!  It's been a few years since I've designed a new Block of the Month and I've been itchin' to design one.  Quilts shops all over the US are signing up to offer my Piecemakers Sampler BOM to YOU!  

I'll be posting a lot more photos once I receive my sample yardage.  You can take a look at all of the yummy fabrics here.  

Ask your LQS if they will be offering Piecemakers Sampler and join this excellent piecing adventure!!

Keep your needle busy and your heart content.  Be well, my friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment