HomeMy WebsiteAbout mePocket PatchworkFreebie Patterns

Wednesday, October 23, 2024

What's New

 
Hi!
 
I thought I'd catch you up on a few new things happening here at Heartspun Quilts.
 
Plumberry 3 has been delivered to quilts shops and I think it's my favorite plum line so far.
 

Look at the range of colors!  Love it so much.  There has to be a shade of purple, plum or lavender in this collection that calls to you.  And, there are pretty neutrals for your piecing pleasure as well.
 
Sugar Grove is the quilt I designed just for Plumberry 3.  Half Square Triangles made into Pinwheels give the quilt lots of motion, and Quarter Square Triangles put them in a fun setting.  Quilt size is 68 x 82.  
 
The Sugar Grove pattern is available here.
 

Every now and then, I design a flannel line.  Just in case you don't know, Marcus Fabrics makes the softest, coziest flannels I've ever felt!  Luscious!
 
Mercantile Stars is the quilt I designed for the Mercantile Flannel collection.  With flannel, it's much easier to make a quilt with large pieces, so I went for the easiest of all.....a quilt made of squares!  Is there an easier quilt to piece than one made of all squares?  Well.....just about all are squares.  I had to add a little pizazz with some stars in the middle.  Those are easy stars, too! 
 
The quilt is colorful and wonderful to snuggle under with plenty of room for two.  Quilt size is 75 x 75.  
And....this is a pretty quick quilt to make!
 
The Mercantile Flannel fabrics are in quilt shops right now.
 
The Mercantile Stars pattern is available here.
 
Coming very soon to a quilt shop near you is my new Patchwork Stars convenience fabric.
  
I loaded this fabric with tons of different prints so it really is quite scrappy.  Marcus produced a super high quality fabric keeping the colors vivid and crisp.  Honestly, it will be very difficult for anyone to know you didn't piece these stars yourself!  
 
In my next post, I'll show you some of the goodies I made using this fabric.  It's gonna be a hot seller, so buy it when you see it!
 
I also created six companion prints to go along with the Patchwork Stars print.
 
Oh, you're gonna LOVE this fabric!
 
If you need help finding a shop that carries these collections, drop me an email     Pam@HeartspunQuilts.com
 
That's all for now.  Keep your needle busy and your heart content.  Be well, my friends!


 

 

 

 

 





No comments:

Post a Comment