HomeMy WebsiteAbout mePocket PatchworkFreebie Patterns

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Afghan Contest Winner

Drum roll please........and the winner is...... Comment #5.....Jill from Pennsylvania!  Congratulations, Jill!  Please email me and I'll get the warm and cozy afghan in the mail to you mucho pronto. 

I want to thank all of you who took the time to comment and tell me about your winter weather, where you live, and about how much you quilt.  I thoroughly enjoyed reading every one of your comments so very much.  Thank you, thank you!

Yesterday, I had the best time.  I spent the day at The Quilt Merchant teaching both Journey 1 and Journey 2 of the PWSC club.  What a wonderful group of ladies (now officially Prairie Women!) in both sessions of the club.  We talked a lot about life in the 1800's and Make-Do quilts, had some terrific show-n-tell, made some Yo-yos, and had lively discussions.  Makes my heart sing 'cause I get to do what I love with so many kindred spirits.  Oh....and lets not forget about the bolts upon bolts of yummy CW reproduction fabrics! 

Tomorrow, I will get back to work on the blocks I showed you in my last post.  In a few days, I will post a bit about Make-Do blocks, so stay tuned, stay warm, and keep your sewing machines humming!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Jill! Can't wait to see your Make-Do blocks!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Jill!! Could not have gone to a nicer person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam, Happy Valentines Day!! It was so good to see you again and meet with all the "PWSC" girls. I enjoy that time so much.I love hearing the stories from you and all the girls. And all the quilting tips we learn is a big bonus. I wish we could meet every week!! Congrats to Jill. See you soon, Karen Schultz

    ReplyDelete