HomeMy WebsiteAbout mePocket PatchworkFreebie Patterns

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Little Red Schoolhouse


Several weeks ago, I showed you a preview of this quilt called

Little Red Schoolhouse

I'm so happy that this pattern is now ready!  This is the first of six new patterns I am releasing in time for Spring Quilt Market in Kansas City.  I've had lots of requests for quilt patterns featuring a Schoolhouse block, and I had lots of fun creating this block, and designing two quilts using it. 

The block is easy-to-piece with NO "Y" seams!  Choose an assortment of fabrics in two of your favorite colors and one lovely background to make this 27" x 27" wall hanging.  I used fabrics from Paula Barnes' Cotton Club, which I love.

Click here if you'd like to order the Little Red Schoolhouse pattern and I'll get it in the mail to you right away!

Thanks for taking a moment to visit with me.  I hope you come back again soon!

Pam

1 comment:

  1. I have made several schoolhouse and house quilts but I just might need to do another. I love your quilt - design, colors, the whole 9 yards. If only, I didn't have all those other things on my to do list.

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete