HomeMy WebsiteAbout mePocket PatchworkFreebie Patterns

Monday, June 25, 2012

Back from Vacation!


Hello, my friends!  I'm back from a lovely vacation to the Colorado Rocky Mountains!!  DH and I toodled around most of the nearby ski villages taking in the breath taking sights and sampling the local cuisine.  We slept late and had no schedule!  It was wonderful.  I feel refreshed and ready to get back into the new projects waiting for me.  Thankfully, all was well at home for our grown kids who had to stay behind to work and go to school.  It's a bit of a worry even leaving grown kids, but we did it, and all was well.  Thank the Lord!!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I have a long list of things to begin working on and am raring to go.  I'll be working on Journey Four, preliminary stuff for my next fabric line, the next  Pocket Patchwork sew-along, and news about the Great Girlfriend Get-aways for 2013! 


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Don't forget to send me a photo of your
pieced Pocket Patchwork ~ Busy Work quilt top!
(your quilt doesn't have to be quilted!!)
Email the photo to me, along with your name,
and where you live no later than JULY 7th

Your photo will be your entry to win a

Fat 8th Bundle of my new fabric line with Marcus Brothers



Thanks for stopping by today!  Loads of fun stuff coming soon!

Pam

1 comment:

  1. What a picture! An amazing trip! Will send along a picture of pocket patchwork. Thanks for the reminder. It is on our dining room table as I write this...love it!

    ReplyDelete