HomeMy WebsiteAbout mePocket PatchworkFreebie Patterns

Friday, June 7, 2013

Any Day Spent Sewing.....


After a day spent merrily sewing away, this is what I have to show you for my efforts.  Admittedly, like anyone else, I also spent some time un-sewing!  Striving for the perfect seams, sometimes they are elusive.  Happy to report, I eventually conquered them!  More on the progress of this little quilt for Journey 5 in my next post.


This is your official LAST CALL  for Nabby's Dowry Sew-Along kits!!!
Kits have all of my brand new Pin Money cotton prints, 
and most of the Prairie Wovens.  

Click here to see all the fabrics.

The absolute last day to order your kit is Saturday, June 8th!!

I'm hearing the Pin Money and Prairie Wovens, Dobbies & Chambray are being delivered to quilt shops, and I should be getting mine any day now.  I'm so anxious!!  I have several more Journey 5 quilts to make and need the yardage to be able to make them.  Not to mention cutting Fat Eighth and Fat Quarter bundles, which will be available on the website soon.  Do shop your local quilt shop!  Without our regular patronage, they can't continue to be there selling all those lovely fabrics and offering wonderful inspiration!  

Remember....the best way to get all of the instructions for the sew-along quilt is to receive my blog posts via email.  It's easy to do!  Enter your email address in the "Follow by Email" icon found on the right-hand side bar of my blog.  You'll be sent a verification email, and once you verify, that's it!  All future posts will come to your inbox!  That way, you can print the instructions, and take them to your cutting table and sewing machine.


8 comments:

  1. Well your points certainly look perfect. Sew pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a pretty good day's work by anyones standard. Beautiful blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's the weirdest thing. My friend was here visiting with me and we were talking about colour combos. I told her I did not like grey (or brown) but that some people have a nack of putting it with another colour so that it looks amazing. I rest my case! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These blocks are lovely! Can't wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY GOSH!!! This block is adorable!! Hey... I saw your fabric in Cinnamons...it had just arrived!! I even got to help take the plastic off the bolts and it was so stinkin' wonderful. Karen (the owner) was purring all over your dobbies. Love it all chickie... Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blocks are just to love!! You have picked some wonderful fabrics for them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blocks are so gorgeous! The fabrics are yummy too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this block....so pretty. Can't wait for Journey 5.

    ReplyDelete