HomeMy WebsiteAbout mePocket PatchworkFreebie Patterns

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

I'm Teaching at Primitives Of The Midwest!

My thanks to everyone for your comments.  It was very fun and interesting to read about favorite events held at your local shops.  Some are very inventive and creative and you can certainly see why they're a favorite.

Five random comments were chosen to receive a complimentary Autumn On Maple Lake patterns.  

They are.....

Robin.......My favorite LQS has a once monthly sit and sew. It is open to all, just bring a project you want to work on or if you are having a problem with a block or a section in a class the owners are more than happy to assist. The best part about this lovely shop is it is within walking distance of my home! 

Linda......Fantastic colors and perfect pattern! My LQS hosts a BOM where for a minimal investment we receive 2 "starter" fabrics (this year is 10" x 12") and a pattern for a quilt block. We watch the demo and go home to add our own fabrics to make a 12" block. Everyone's quilt is different as the only requirements are that each of the starter fabrics must be in the block and that there are as many pieces in the block as the pattern has - no cutting a 3" square if the pattern calls for HST! It is a great learning experience as we increase our skills over the year with progressively more challenging patterns as well as learn about color, value and texture while creating unique blocks. 

Esther....Fall is my most favorite season and your quilt is absolutely gorgeous. Would love the pattern and fabric! I am very fortunate to have my LQS just a few miles from my home. The owners are great ladies and always coming up with fun things to do. To name just a few: once a month we have sample (block) club and today I'm going to "Sit & Stitch". They make the coffee/tea and we sit, stitching away and chatting, too! Great fun with a wonderful bunch of quilting buddies. Thank you, Pam, for all you do and share in the quilting world!

Bonnie....beautiful pattern and fabrics, Pam. being Canadian, I am partial to Maple Leaves. I would love to win a copy of this pattern. Thanks for sharing. 

Gloria....Such a beautiful quilt! Thanks for the giveaway! Loving Stitches, my LQS, is fantastic! This past year their tech/repairman held a class on machine maintenance and troubleshooting. I am so glad I took advantage of it. Invaluable! 

Please email your mailing address to me at Pam@HeartspunQuilts.com and I'll have your pattern in the mail for you!  


Save The Date!
I am SO, SO JAZZED to announce that, once again, Quilter's Station in Lee's Summit, MO is hosting their Primitives of the Midwest event!  Yahoo!!!






Once again, I have been invited to join an amazing roster of teachers holding a wide variety of classes 
in all of your favorite primitive mediums.

Quilting, applique, punch needle, wool...you name it!

Click here to see more about the teachers and their classes.









If you have never had the chance to visit Quilter's Station, you're missing something!!
It is one of the premier shops in the US and is in my list of favorites for sure!
Shop owner Rita Briner, and all the shop girls do an amazing job in display to inspire you, and have an inventory to die for!
All I can say is start saving your pennies now!
I will be teaching two brand new small quilt projects using my new Pam's Prairie Basics & Shirtings line!  

I'm so excited to return to Quilter's Station and Primitives of the Midwest!  August won't come soon enough.

Click here if you'd like to see my blog post from the last time I taught at POTM.

Sure hope you'll join us!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great shop, and a wonderful lineup of teachers!!

    ReplyDelete