HomeMy WebsiteAbout mePocket PatchworkFreebie Patterns

Saturday, March 16, 2019

Happy National Quilting Day!

Happy National Quilting Day!!  

What's not to love about celebrating our life's passion?  Hope you all get to spend some time with needle and thread.

Last week when I was visiting the East Pasco Quilters in FL, several of my new quilting friends came to the workshop wearing this T shirt.  I loved it and had to have one!  

Even better....it's made by Life Is Good, so you know the quality and how super soft their T shirts are.  

They come in several colors and sizes XS to XXXL.  So, treat yourself to a new T shirt on this day of quilting celebration.  Shop here.

Life Is Good and I'm so happy to have you all in my life.  

I'm off to spend some time in my sewing room....

4 comments:

  1. That is a very fun shirt--and a step above a t-shirt, it appears, with the nice V-neck.
    Happy National Quilting Day. I am squeezing in a few moments here and there on my Circa 1880 quilt, singing to myself "row, row, row your quilt." Pretty lame, I know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shirt Pam, thank's for the link. Happy Quilting day to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just order 2 shirts from them had not heard of the company. thanks, love wearing quilting\sewing shirts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad that you got it. I love mine. Now you are in the club with the Florida girls!

    ReplyDelete