HomeMy WebsiteAbout mePocket PatchworkFreebie Patterns

Monday, April 8, 2019

Circa 1880 Nine Patch Blocks

Here are this weeks blocks.  While you're reading this, I am cruising the Caribbean teaching and no doubt having a blast with fellow Marcus pals Paula Barnes and Mary Ellen Robison of Red Crinoline Quilts.  If you've never attended a quilting cruise, it really is a load of fun!  Think about joining us sometime.

There are no less than 100 quilters on this trip, all of whom brought fabric on board.  I think I'll stroll past them and see if they have any scraps I can use for more blocks!  Always on the lookout for more and more prints!  I'm shameless.

3 comments:

  1. LOL! Hope you are having a wonderful time. Best of luck seeking your island treasure - loads of little scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely know the feeling! The fact that I made my little Emma quilt (from your book) out of scraps I scavenged out of the garbage at my January quilt retreat speaks volumes as to how shameless I am about gathering scraps. :)
    Enjoy your cruise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your having fun Pam ~ I'm sure you are!! I love digging in trash at retreats!! The best finds!!

    ReplyDelete