HomeMy WebsiteAbout mePocket PatchworkFreebie Patterns

Monday, September 2, 2019

Circa 1880 Nine Patch Blocks

This will be short and sweet.  It's Labor Day and I'm taking some time off....well, sort of.

Went for a 3 mile walk this morning, sat outside...the weather is perfect....and have a few chores to do.  I plan to sew this afternoon...which is the 'chore', but not!
Hope you're doing something fun to recharge and enjoy!  

For our friends dealing with hurricane Dorian, I wish you the very best possible outcome.  Above all, be safe.  Keeping you in my prayers.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you are getting a break today. Good for you on the three mile walk. That used to be what I walked each morning, until foot trouble stopped me. I need to try again.
    I spot some familiar blocks in today's photo. :)
    Keeping the Florida residents in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete