HomeMy WebsiteAbout mePocket PatchworkFreebie Patterns

Monday, November 25, 2019

Circa 1880 Nine Patch Blocks

Here are this week's blocks.  I can't believe we have only 5 more weeks to go and it will be a year that I have been posting these photos.  More to the point....almost a year since we all began making the Circa 1880 Nine Patch quilt.  And....I'm almost out of block pictures.  

I had a pile of new fabrics to cut up and work with since the arrival of my New Circa Essentials & Shirtings collection.
The fabrics are in your local quilt shop right now!  
Ask for New Circa Essentials & Shirtings at the shop on your next visit.  I always encourage you to buy from your LQS first!!  If they don't have it, then please order from me here.

I'll post pictures of the new set of blocks when they're all done.  Have a wonderful week!  
Be well and Happy Stitches!

2 comments:

  1. Love these new fabrics. Need to get back into my sewing room soon and cut up a few more of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And what a fun year it was Pam, My journey continues finding new fabrics to make these sweet little blocks from. I haven't had the time I wish I had to actually put my quilt together, but I know it's safely waiting for that time to come, meanwhile I am still enjoying swapping blocks with friends and seeing all the lovely mini's and large quilts being completed. Thank's for your creativity and bringing such pleasure to our quilting world.

    ReplyDelete