HomeMy WebsiteAbout mePocket PatchworkFreebie Patterns

Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Cheddar & Chocolate's New Patterns Are Available!

Past & Present by Pam Buda ~ Heartspun Quilts
It seems like it took FOREVER to get these patterns published.  I think it did!!  But, at last, they are ready to ship.  Look for them very soon at your LQS.  You know I always want you to support your quilt shop...that's how we keep them in biz!!!

Cobbler's Crossing by Pam Buda ~ Heartspun Quilts
IF your LQS doesn't have them, then buy them from me.  But...please ask them for them there first.  

Here's the link to both patterns if you want to order them here.  

Sample yardage of a brand new fabric collection arrived at my door yesterday.  I can't wait to show them off!!  So many fun things brewing here at Heartspun Quilts....so stay tuned!!  

Be well and wishing you happy stitches.

2 comments:

  1. Pam ~ I love how you encourage us to support our local quilt shops. I would be very sad to loose the two that I go to. A lot of my friends in other states don't have the privilege that I have to be able to go to them. Thank you for doing that, and it's always good to be able to get things straight from you, the designer. Thank you!! Love this new line and what you have created from it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the chocolate and cheddar. Great job Pam!

    ReplyDelete