HomeMy WebsiteAbout mePocket PatchworkFreebie Patterns

Monday, July 13, 2020

Introducing ForeverMore ~ My NEW Block of the Month!!

To say I'm excited to finally show you my new BOM quilt is an understatement!  I've been working on this project for so long and couldn't utter a peep.  But I am silent to more!

ForeverMore

My new BOM is a truly traditional quilt with some of the oldest fabrics I've ever had the pleasure to reproduce!  I chose some really fun-to-piece sampler blocks, along with a collection of small blocks, that all surround the Starburst center.

Wait until you see the gorgeous fabrics!  Don't wanna wait?
I completely understand.....click here to see my ForeverMore collection.

I'll also be showing you tons more photos in the coming weeks as I am piecing and writing this program right now.  Follow me on Instagram and Facebook to see more behind-the-scenes photos, too.  

ForeverMore begins in January and runs for 12 months.  Please ask for my ForeverMore BOM program at your favorite quilt shop.  

Plumberry is about to be delivered to your LQS!!  My quilt, made with Plumberry, is almost done, so I'll have photos of the fabrics, and the quilt, in my next post.  

Until then, stay safe, be well....and keep on stitching!

5 comments:

  1. Such a beauty, Pam! Love how classic it looks. And I did look at the fabrics--gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks to be a beautiful quilt, Pam! I just saw your new line of fabric on preview at the Fat Quarter Shop. I love the colors and prints! I'm also very excited to see some new plum/purple coming out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam ~ Those fabrics are scrumptious!!! I love the way the larger sampler blocks surround the smaller ones. This is a very striking quilt!! That red border is wonderful and I know I'm going to have to have some!!

    ReplyDelete