HomeMy WebsiteAbout mePocket PatchworkFreebie Patterns

Thursday, April 8, 2021

Country Roads Quilt Pre-Order

 

Country Roads quilt by Pam Buda
AAHHH!!!  I'm so jazzed that my Country Meadow fabrics are coming soon!!

As I write this, Country Roads is being quilted.  I snapped a few photos before it left home.

Seeing the fabrics sewn into blocks gives them a new and wonderful look!  Visit my Instagram page to view two short videos of the blocks and fabrics up close.  You'll love it!


The Country Meadow fabric collection features seven creamy, dreamy neutrals....

...nine soft and yummy green prints....

...and nine beautiful blues.  Wrapping them all together is the gorgeous, soft gray print with blue and green flowers.  I promise you, photos don't do these fabrics justice!  I can't tell you how jazzed I am over how wonderful this quilt looks all pieced together.  So soft and cozy!

Country Meadow will be arriving at your LQS sometime in May.  This is another fabric collection stuck on a ship somewhere, waiting its turn to clear customs.  So....now is the time to PRE-ORDER your Country Roads quilt kit.

Click here to find the details and pre-order a kit just for you!!  Kits will not be available after April 23, 2021....and the pattern is FREE with your pre-order!  

Back in my studio.....I am still waiting on the Primitive Traditions fabrics to arrive.  Putting the final touches and proofing on all the patterns in this group.  Waiting on the sample yardage of my brand new fabric collection called Farmer's Daughter, and working on getting a new collection into the Marcus design office.  Plenty to keep me busy and out of trouble.....teehee!  

Hope you find time each day to stitch and make your soul happy!  Be well......




No comments:

Post a Comment