HomeMy WebsiteAbout mePocket PatchworkFreebie Patterns

Friday, October 28, 2022

Pumpkin Spice ~ Part Two

 

Welcome to Pumpkin Spice part two.  I trust you have your LeMoyne Star blocks completed.



Next up....the ribbon units for the blocks.  They surround the block and give the block it's great angles.

We're working with connector corners again, and everything we learned from last week's lesson on perfect connector corners is the same on this unit.

Position your black print squares to make the units on the left and the right.  Make (4) of each unit.





*Sew one of each unit side by side; press the seam open.

Make (4) ribbon units.










*Follow the pattern instructions, adding (4) black print squares, and sew the Mosaic Windmill block together.  


Make a total of (4) blocks.









Sew the four blocks together, and add the border.  Done!!  I did some very simple hand quilting to my quilt.  Love, love, love it.  Watch for more Quilt Archaeology projects in the future.  

I sincerely hope you enjoyed making Pumpkin Spice.  If you're joining us now, it's not too late to make the quilt for yourself.  Click here for the Pumpkin Spice pattern.

IN THE STUDIO......

We are busy, busy, busy cutting and piecing two quilts using my new Plumberry II collection.  The collection will arrive in January!

I'll be taking pre-orders for the two quilts, and bundles in December.  I'll show you more of the fabrics very soon.  

Keep your needle busy and your heart content.  Be well, my friends!









No comments:

Post a Comment