HomeMy WebsiteAbout mePocket PatchworkFreebie Patterns

Tuesday, November 15, 2022

PRE-ORDER Plumberry 2 Quilt Kits and Bundles!

 

PLUMBERRY II is coming in January!!

Marcus Fabrics tell me the orders are pouring in and the line is nearly sold out.  It's time for me to place my order for the two quilts I designed, for Fat Quarters and Half Yard bundles.  

Here's your PRE-ORDER opportunity!




Hummingbird Hill by Pam Buda of Heartspun Quilts
Hummingbird Hill is the first quilt I designed using Plumberry II.  It looks much harder to make than it really is.  


There are two blocks, most of which are made from strip piecing!  Half Squares and rectangles with connector corners is all it takes to make this stunning quilt.  See....not so bad!

The photos above show the border prints.  The Hummingbird Hill quilt measures 69 x 76.  


Pressed Flowers is the second quilt I designed for Plumberry II.  There are just two blocks in this quilt as well: a snowball blocks and a Mrs. Keller's Nine Patch blocks.  The blocks look like flowers to me, which is how it got its name.  We're still piecing Hummingbird Hill, so I don't have blocks to show you of this quilt just yet.


These are the border prints for Pressed Flowers.  The quilt measures 72 x 87.

Click here to PREORDER a Plumberry II quilt kit.







You can also PRE-ORDER a Fat Quarter Bundle or Half-Yard bundle.  

(I encourage you to place a preorder if you're interested in Plumberry II as I was told it won't be reprinted.)  

Click here to PREORDER a Plumberry II bundle.

Better get back to the studio and start sewing Pressed Flowers!!  

Keep your needle busy and your heart content!  Be well....


No comments:

Post a Comment