HomeMy WebsiteAbout mePocket PatchworkFreebie Patterns

Thursday, June 15, 2023

I'm Still Here!

 Hello, Quilting Friends!

I can't believe how long it's been since I last wrote a blog post.  Not my intention, I assure you.  Truth be told, I've been feeling under the weather as they say.  Not my usual self at all.  Nothing serious, but I took some much needed 'me' time and I'm feeling much better now.

Sweet Pea quilt by Pam Buda of Heartspun Quilts
Yesterday, I took my Sweet Pea quilt outside for some photos in the natural light.  It's such a pretty summer quilt.  
The background fabric is a light and airy floral, and I designed sweet coordinate fabrics for the blocks.  I didn't want the block to overtake the floral, but to compliment it, and I think my choice of block worked well.  
I chose a floral edge-to-edge quilting pattern that has an open, airy design as well.  I'm ready to cozy under it on a porch swing.  Sounds heavenly, doesn't it!

All of the fabrics come from my Lily's Locket collection, available at your local quilt shop and/or HeartspunQuilts.com.

Make a Sweet Pea quilt of your own to snuggle under if the A/C gets too cold!  Click here for the Sweet Pea pattern.

IN THE STUDIO.....I haven't been idle all the time I've been recouping, and have been working on new inspirations for all of us.  I'll have some news next week on my latest new offerings. 

In the meantime, keep your needle busy and your heart content.
Be well, my friends. 


No comments:

Post a Comment