HomeMy WebsiteAbout mePocket PatchworkFreebie Patterns

Monday, July 11, 2011

Tune Into AP&Q Radio Today!



I’m so excited to say that today, I’ll be a guest on American Patchwork & Quilting’s Radio talk show hosted by the delightful Pat Sloan!  I’ve you’ve never listed to her show, you’ve been missing a good time!  Each week the show has several guests from all areas of the quilting world….truly something for everyone. 

Take a few minutes to give a listen and see what’s in store for today’s show.  What will I be talking with Pat about?  Tune in to find out!!  It’s easy……to listen to the show, just go to


If you were unable to listen live, you can always listen anytime, and catch up on all of the other wonderful shows by visiting www.allpeoplequilt.com. 

Visit Pat's website for all kinds of cool and quilty things at www.creativetalknetwork.com

Thanks for stopping by!  Pam

1 comment:

  1. Pam, I listned to you on the radio. How fun was that!!! I can't wait to try your startching tecnique. I have to use Heather's washer though, I have a front loader. LOL I'm sad to see Journey 2 end but am looking forward to Journey 3. I will see you on our sew in at Docia's. Karen Schultz

    ReplyDelete