HomeMy WebsiteAbout mePocket PatchworkFreebie Patterns

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

A Must Have!!


My good pal, Tara Lynn Darr of Sew Unique Creations' latest book cover was just released this week and I have to share the good news with all of you!!  This dreamy book is a sequel to her top-of-the-charts book that everyone loves, Simply Charming.  I've been waiting ever so patiently with the rest of you for this next book to be published, and we don't have much longer to wait!

The two quilts shown on the cover are spectacular...trust me!  The last time Tara and I ran away from home to retreat for a week of sewing, she was working on several of the quilts for this book. Lucky me.....I've seen them all.....oh boy...you're gonna love them!!  

So, make a note to pick up this book at your local quilt shop in April.  It really is a must have!! 


4 comments:

  1. Looks good, Pam! I really enjoyed working from Simple Charming, and have made at least 6 of them so far. Can't wait to see this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, Tara! Can't wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOOKS LIKE A GREAT BOOK, WILL HAVE TO GET A COPY.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the heads-up on her new book. I'll be watching for it :)

    Also, loved your blog article yesterday and especially the photos.

    ReplyDelete