HomeMy WebsiteAbout mePocket PatchworkFreebie Patterns

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Upcoming Travels

Presently, I'm staying home working on a lot of new things and preparing for Quilt Market next month.  Once Quilt Market is over, I'll be hitting the road for some really fun workshops.   It's such a pleasure for me to spend time in the classroom with really great people.....quilters like you!  I love to travel, and to teach, so it's a "win-win" for me!!

Here's a list of the places I'll be visiting for the remainder of 2014......

 Hills, IA      June 7th

Lynne Hagmeier will be there too!
East Amherst, NY  June 25-29th 

Quilter's Station Quilt Shop
Lee's Summit, MO   July 9-11th

with Lynne Hagmeier of
Mackinaw City, MI   September 8-12th

McCall, ID   Oct 10-13th

Montpelier, ID  Oct 15-18th 

I have been teaching for many years and always have a great time spending the day with quilters. I thoroughly enjoy passing along as many hints, tips and skills to the folks in my workshops, and always learn some pretty cool things from them as well!  It's a great experience sharing what you love with kindred spirits.  You're invited to join the fun, and I hope to get the chance to meet you!



Are you counting the days until next Friday when my Market Day Sew~Along will begin?  I can hardly wait for it all to start.  I just know you're gonna love this quilt!  


3 comments:

  1. Look at all the places you get to go play with other quilters. How fun!
    That Montpelier, ID stop is only 1 1/2 hours from home for me. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful time. I looked carefully to see if any of those were close enough, but sadly they aren't. Maybe next time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So looking forward for your trip to western New York! My sisters and I will be there for sure! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete