HomeMy WebsiteAbout mePocket PatchworkFreebie Patterns

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Prairie Stitches Bundles Are Ready To Go!

We had a lovely Easter weekend here with warm, sunny weather that beckoned us to stay outside all day.  And that we did!  After the dreadful winter we had it felt so wonderful to be outdoors, sitting on lawn chairs, visiting with family and friends.  So good for the soul!

Like everyone preparing for Quilt Market, I'm immersed in getting the stuff for my booth ready and working on new things that will be introduced there.  For the past nine months, I've been working on a very big project that will make its debut later this summer.  Want a hint?  The folks at Marcus Brothers Fabrics asked me to do a Block of the Month program!  That means design the quilt and the fabric line to go with it!!  WOW!!  Actually, my BOM isn't really a BOM at all.  The Prairie/Pioneer woman in me took another path and came up with something different and quite exciting.  The quilt design is complete, and the fabric is, too.  It won't be long now until I can share pictures with you, so stay tuned to my blog for all that's new.


My newest fabric collection for Marcus Fabrics, called Prairie Stitches, is being delivered to your local quilt shop now.  Please ask for it when you're at the shop.  


In case your local quilt shop doesn't offer bundles, you can purchase Fat Quarter and Fat Eighth Prairie Stitches bundles from my website.  Click here for all the details.


My Ada's Prairie Stitches pattern features all of the fabrics in the Prairie Stitches line.


Don't forget.....my new Market Day Sew~Along starts this coming Friday, April 25th!!  Please share the news with your friends.  At last....it's time to begin.  We've only been talking about this sew~along for weeks.  I know you're gonna love this quilt!!  See you Friday!!

2 comments:

  1. Going to a retreat in Shipshewanna this weekend. Taking my bag of gathered fabrics so I will be ready to play/work/cut or whatever to get started.
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sew looking forward to the Sew along starting. I love Prairie Stitches!
    xo jan@ Sew and Sow Farm

    ReplyDelete