HomeMy WebsiteAbout mePocket PatchworkFreebie Patterns

Friday, September 12, 2014

Week #7 of Friends & Companions Sew-Along!!


It's another Friday...boy they're whizzing by, aren't they?  Block #7 is up and today's designer is Mary Ellen Robison of Red Crinoline Quilts.  Mary Ellen is partner to Paula Barnes at Red Crinoline, and let me say...this woman is a extraordinary piecer and funny!  You have no idea how funny!  So hop on over to the Red Crinoline blog, and see what Mary Ellen has in store for you!



Marcus Fabrics has sold out of my Pin Money fabric collection.  I'm so grateful over how well that line was received, and over the moon delighted so many prints were chosen by Di Ford in her Quiltmania mystery quilt!  

Anyway....if you're still looking for Pin Money bundles, I was able to acquire the missing bolts of fabric needed to make more Pin Money bundles!!  I have Fat Quarter and Fat Eighth bundles on my website.  So, get them while they last, because once they're gone......

2 comments: