HomeMy WebsiteAbout mePocket PatchworkFreebie Patterns

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Market Prep In Full Gear

Hi Everyone!!  

Gee, I've missed writing to you, but there hasn't been much to say of interest while I've been getting everything ready for quilt market, which is next week!!  AAHHH!!!  My friend Deb and I have been cutting what seems like a million scraps for five new quilts, and we've been keeping our friend, Ronda, very busy quilting them all.  Lots of cutting, sewing and quilting, but oh...the quilts are just turning out great!  I'm so excited.

All five quilts are for my newest Tokens of the Past pattern called Nine Patch Reverie.  I've been wanting to create this pattern for a few years now, and finally, the time is right!  It's been worth the wait.  

There's still so much to do to get ready, but I really wanted to sit and touch base with all of you before any more time got away.  I can show you a few sneak peek pictures of the three quilts, but don't want to announce the pattern showing the full quilts until all five are here and ready. That will likely be early next week....so please, stay tuned.  

Here's a little bit about Tokens: Nine Patch Reverie.......

There are three new quilt designs.  All use our favorite, classic block....the Nine Patch.  All three quilt designs can be made using larger pieces, making larger blocks, and quilts!!  Some have three alternate sizes!!!  All included in one new, wonderful pattern.

Nine Patch Reverie is not linked to a 10" precut.  You pick and choose all your own fabrics.

Nines in Blue from Nine Patch Reverie by Pam Buda ~ Heartspun Quilts
The first quilt is called Nines in Blue.  There are directions to make this quilt is two colorways and three different sizes!

Starry, Starry Nines from Nine Patch Reverie by Pam Buda ~ Heartspun Quilts
The second quilt is called Starry, Starry Nines.    Super scrappy and several fun to piece blocks with a great border.  This quilt comes in two sizes....a wall hanging and a throw.  

Four Around Nine from Nine Patch Reverie by Pam Buda ~ Heartspun Quilts

The third quilt is called Four Around Nine where the Nine Patch center is surrounded by Four Patch blocks.  You can make this quilt in two sizes as a wall hanging.  

My to-do list just seems to keep growing, so I'd better get back to work.  I hope you don't give up on me.  New goodies are coming!  New fabric collections, new quilts, and yes...a new kind of sew-along.  I'll catch my breath one of these days.  I'll be back here soon....and I sure hope you're finding some time to stitch.   I'm just doing a whole lotta math!!

8 comments:

  1. My bucket list just grew by another quilt - that Starry Nine quilt will definitely be on the list. As always they are just awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the peeps of your new designs. I can see my resolve bring broken. I had promised myself I would not start any new quilts until all my UFOs were finished.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Four Around Nine looks just like it's made for me! I'm so glad you are making a little bigger Pieces! I look forward to your next post! Have fun a quilt market!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are these patterns available now, pre-order, or after market time? I love ninepatch! My all time favorite. Thanks. Laura V.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 9!9!9! Oh My,
    I may have a list in my sewing room but the 9's are going to the top, especially Starry Starry Nine.
    Treenware and Berries was on the list, going to number 2....you design such beautiful prairie quilts.
    Just finished Tussy Mussy but it needs to be quilted...won't take too long though it is such an adorable quilt and story.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the sneak peek! Love, Love, Love the Starry, Starry Nines quilt! Love that you quilts patterns come in different sizes. Have a great time at Market.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all fun and look very "do-able"! Looking forward to getting ready for some new piecing!!! Enjoy market! Sure wish I could tag along! :-)

    ReplyDelete