HomeMy WebsiteAbout mePocket PatchworkFreebie Patterns

Friday, April 29, 2016

Coming Soon....a New Tokens of the Past Pattern!


My Star Spangled Liberty quilts are all completed!  Pieced, quilted and bound....what a great feeling that is!!  They are temporarily gone for photography which means that very soon, I can have the pattern covers printed.  The pattern is nearly completed as well, and has many eyes proofreading every detail to deliver as problem free a pattern as is humanly possible!  

In the meantime, I've been itching to begin making the three new quilts for my next Tokens of the Past pattern coming soon.  The photo above shows the fabrics that are included in the 
10 x 10 precut of the Star Spangled Liberty collection.  I think the 10 x 10s will be available in September, but that might change.

I am so, so, so JAZZED about the three quilts in this new pattern which will be called

Tokens of the Past: Union Forever!

Boy did I have fun designing three patriotic quilts.  I mean, what's not to L*O*V*E about red, white and blue quilts anyway?  So here's a sneak peek at some sewing I'm doing for one of the three quilts.  Just a tease, I know.  Sorry!  You'll have to wait awhile longer for the big reveal.  

We're running our sewing machines hard to complete these three quilts so they can make their big debut at spring market.  

I'm really hoping you'll love them as much as I do!  

Hope you're finding time to sew something as well.  So, so good for our souls!  

2 comments:

  1. LOVE those fabrics, Pam.
    Can't wait to see the quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those fabrics are wonderful! I can hardly wait to get some of my own!

    ReplyDelete