HomeMy WebsiteAbout mePocket PatchworkFreebie Patterns

Monday, May 16, 2016

Not A Moment To Spare

The weeks getting ready to go to market are always a blur of activity and long To-Do lists.  By some miracle, and with a lot of help from my friends, the items left on the list are few, and all relate to packing my suitcase for Salt Lake City.

I've been absent from blogging more than I would have liked, but honestly, I didn't have a moment to spare each day.  Added to this wonderful mix of quilt prep was that my husband had his knee replaced, so my kids and I are helping to care for him as he recovers, and with driving him to physical therapy.  Geesh....I don't mind telling you that I'm looking forward to sitting quietly on the airplane for a few hours.  

I didn't want to leave for market without writing to you, but was puzzled for what pictures I had to add to the post.  Hhmm....I've done so much these past months, but all are secret projects until they make their debut at market.  So...all I can do is show a little sneak peek of the new Union Forever! quilts.  Sorry it's just a tease...but...check my Instagram and Facebook accounts for full-on pictures at market.  I'll try to post as much quilting goodness as I can from every aisle!

A little peek at Flag Day in Tokens of the Past: Union Forever!

A peek at Patriot's Parade in Tokens of the Past: Union Forever!

And last but not least, Honor & Glory from Tokens of the Past: Union Forever!

I am super jazzed...I mean really, really excited about these three quilts.  They are so wonderfully patriotic and were a blast to piece.  I can not wait to share them with you.  It's killing me not to be able to show you now!!!  Trust me....when I get back home, I'll share them with you and let you in on a special offer coming soon.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for not giving up on me in my blogging absence. Hoping to do better in the coming weeks.  

Happy Stitching...

13 comments:

  1. Patriotic quilts and fabric is one of my favorites

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see these! I'm saving my $$$ for kits now! Laura V.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I was going to Spring Quilt Market. I have worked the show the last 2 times they came to Salt Lake City. I was asked to work again this year, and I can't becasue I had surgery. I would have loved to see these quilts in person, and maybe have the chance to meet you, too! Darn! Hope you have a great show!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Muy bonito! Todo es hermoso, los colores, el acolchado, todo!!
    Mariace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Muy bonito! Todo es hermoso, los colores, el acolchado, todo!!
    Mariace

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the sneak peeks! They do not disappoint us and the fabrics, the designs and the quilting are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can hardly wait to see these quilts. I love reproduction and patriotic fabric and quilts. Thank you again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can tell I am going to LOVE this stuff!!
    Had to laugh at your comment about looking forward to sitting on a plane. You MUST have been really busy. : )
    Enjoy Market. So hard to have all of these people I know and love just 90 minutes from my home. I'll be waving as the planes fly over.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you have a successful Quilt Market, Pam. I'm sure your new patterns will be a big hit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Blogging takes time, understandable you can not always find the time for it, glad to see a post & have a great Market!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I bet those quilts will be the hit of the show. LOVE the fantastic quilting that was shown in the small snaps-can't wait to see the whole quilts in all their glory!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Patriot's Parade looks like a real goodie! :-) I'm going to be stitching a lot of red, white & blue before this year is through! Enjoy market!

    ReplyDelete