HomeMy WebsiteAbout mePocket PatchworkFreebie Patterns

Saturday, October 29, 2016

Fabric Bundle Sale

I'm blessed to have several new fabric collections coming in very soon, and when taking stock of inventory and space.....well, I need to make some room.  

So.......

You'll find Fat Quarter and Fat Eighth bundles of complete fabric collections on sale on my website!  (Color bank bundles are not on sale.)  I've marked them down from 15% to 40%.  Quantities are limited so don't delay.  

Click here to browse the sale.  Be sure to fully click on the bundle description to see the regular and sale prices.  

Happy Shopping!

2 comments:

  1. Looks really tempting, Pam, but yesterday I visited Village Dry Goods and splurged on yardage of more of your Old Plum Calico line. Love that line so much!! : )

    ReplyDelete