HomeMy WebsiteAbout mePocket PatchworkFreebie Patterns

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Starry, Starry Nines ~ An All Time Favorite!!

 As a designer, I love all of the quilts I design.  Now and again, you have some that become your favorite, and Starry, Starry Nines is sure a favorite for me!

It has lots of Nine Patches, Ohio Stars and a fun border that looks like Flying Geese but isn't and is great to piece together.  Add the scrappy fabrics and I ask you.....what is not to L*O*V*E?
We have made a few kits of this yummy quilt in the small, wallhanging size, all in an assortment of my fabrics.  The quilt size is 23" x 29".  

Starry, Starry Nines in just one of three quilts featured in the pattern Tokens of the Past: Nine Patch Reverie!  The pattern includes directions for all three quilts with alternate sizes or versions.

You can order the kit with fabric alone, kit with pattern, or kit with pattern and backing fabric.  

Click here to read all details and order info.

Hope you find some time to stitch today.  

I'll be stitching while cheering on our Cubbies in the World Series.  (To know me is to know I NEVER watch sports, but this is a very special occasion, and as a life-long Chicagoan, a duty!)

9 comments:

  1. I've always loved a nine-patch quilt, and Starry, Starry Nines is wonderful. And I love your choice of fabrics for the kit. Enjoy the ballgame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never watch TV but having grown up in Chicago..... I will be following the Cubs tonight as well.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought this pattern as soon as I saw it in Village Dry Goods. It is wonderful! Love the close-ups of your quilt.
    I am actually an avid sports fan, but not big into baseball. However, this game is too good to miss! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pam, I dream about making all your quilts and this is at the top of my wish list. Now to just find the time!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't normally watch sports either but have been watching the cubs play last games of playoff and all of the world series. go CUBS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to the Cubbies!!! We were cheering for them all the way over here in Jersey! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you have a pattern for a larger quilt ? & do you sell a pre cut larger kit?

    ReplyDelete