HomeMy WebsiteAbout mePocket PatchworkFreebie Patterns

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

New Prairie Shirtings!

I'm excited!  I'm jazzed!  I'm thrilled and delighted to finally show you my brand new collection called Pam's Prairie Shirtings!

I adore shirtings and there will never, ever be enough of them.  Can you tell how happy I am to bring you 12 new prints?
The 12 new Shirtings are a partner to another new collection called Pam's Prairie Basics.  I will show you those very soon as well.  The wonderful thing is that both the Shirtings and the Basics fabrics will be available for an extended time - much longer than a normal collection.  Yay!

Right now, I'm crazy busy getting 9 new quilts ready for Spring Quilt Market.  Writing patterns in the morning, and checking and double checking the instructions, sewing in the afternoon, and binding in the evening.  

Had to find some time to update my blog and share the news about Prairie Shirtings and Basics....all coming very soon to your local quilt shop!  They were inspired by several trips to living history museums Dry Goods Mercantile stores.  More on that in a future post.

More news about the Shirtings & Basics collection, and the five new quilts I designed for them, along with new and close up photos of all of the quilts made from my new On Maple Lake fabric collection.  

I haven't forgotten about my Pocket Patchwork Sew-Alongs.  I really want to do another.  My surgeries, and longer than anticipated recovery time, sure set me way back.  But...just wanted you to know that I have not abandoned my sew-alongs.  

Hope you find a little time to spend with needle and thread today.  

19 comments:

  1. Oh Pam, those are gorgeous and looks like many of them would be great in my Blockheads quilt! Have a wonderful day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, you are a fabric designing machine! Look at you--churning out one tempting line after another. I am still playing with the cheddars and anticipating Maple Lake and here come more "have to own" designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a very happy girl. I love shirtings also and your new ones are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very pretty. I love shirting fabrics! They are always the perfect addition to any quilt I make. Looking forward to seeing the basics line too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, and so very useful! I like that they are 'available for an extended time'!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the shirtings! They are delicious. Can't wait to get my hands on some. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your shirtings are absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What wonderful prints! Lovely that they will be available for a longer time, they are classic designs that should always be available!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pam, love them! I have been looking for one with a little red, this will be perfect...can't wait to get my hands on it...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love shirtings and I will be looking to add these to my stash--so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think this is very exciting!! I may have to postpone a quilt I want to make to wait for these!! This is great information and I am anxiously waiting. I'm sure glad I subscribe to your newsletter!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy to see you are adding the shirting. I think they are hard to find.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love these fabrics, and will certainly look for them at my LQS. I wish all fabrics were available for a longer period of time, so I'm really glad these will be. I hope you have fully recovered from your surgeries!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful fabrics! I love shirtings, too! I will be on the look out for these.
    Good luck on getting your market projects done!
    can't wait for another sew along.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pam, I love your new shirting's and I'm looking forward to see the Basics that go along with them. You are one crazy busy girl!! Also looking forward to your next SAL, they are always so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm always looking for new shirting prints. Thank you so much for designing new ones!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I received my box of scrap fabrics. I love each and every scrap and will use them. Thank you so much! Your fabrics I always love. Your new collection of basics and shirtings look so pretty too, I want to buy some of each when available. Will you be selling any on your site? Have a great day!!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  18. We had a demo day it was a lot of fun you got to learn a couple different techniques. Love love this new pattern

    ReplyDelete
  19. hi was just seeing if you minded a comment. i like your website and the thme you picked is super. I will be back.
    Robinets de Baignoire

    ReplyDelete